Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Friday, September 25, 2015

Sunsets through my iPhone


I love combining my hobbies and fortunately fitness and photography play well together.



Whilst its not practical to carry a bulky DSLR with you when your trying to get a workout its no hassle to carry your phone.



I use an app on my iPhone, combined with my Fitbit HR watch to track the intensity, speed & distance of my walk, which sometimes lags as I stop to take photos...... Wooops!!!!


I am fortunate to live in what I think is a wonderful  location & manage to constantly have something catch my eye. , that I think is photo worthy. 



No doubt others might find my happy snaps boring, but thats okay, it all makes my day better. I love seeing the beauty in my surroundings & often find myself having a small smile for no real reason.


Its not unusual to see me crouched down in a bush trying to frame a shot, or lying on my tummy to get a better angle, people must think I am a bit of a weirdo at times. I even pull over to the side of the road when I am driving because I can't bare to miss capturing a beautiful sunset. In fact My Instagram account is flooded with sunsets.


So if you want to see more pop by my instagram @dreamhousetrish , there is photos other stuff as well, he he he!!!!!

CHEERS
Trish xx

No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers