Come on a journey of inspiration & adventure while renovate & restore a beautiful Victorian home 'St Elmo' in the picturesque Hunter Valley, Australia & laugh at a few of our family adventures along the way.




Thursday, January 15, 2015

My neighborhood

It would be an understatement if I said I LOVE where I live
it really is a beautiful location & a great neighborhood.


I walk most mornings & these are the sights I see around my neighborhood.
Tree lined streets


Farm land along the river


This house sits at the end of our street, my kids call it "The Haunted House"
It looks especially spooky surrounded by storm clouds.


The Hunter River


Beautiful lane ways

These are just pics from my iPhone that I take whilst I walk.
Such a beautiful way to start the day don't you think?

CHEERS
Trish xx

No comments:

AddThis Smart Layers